Ryzio Institute is registered as a Benefit LLC in the state of Oregon. Ryzio provides transformational retreats, training, intensive counseling and consulting for individuals, organizations and families. Our mission is to support clients in transforming their lives so that they may develop and maintain satisfying relationships, maximize their leadership in meaningful work and increase their desire and capacity to give back to the communities, organizations and world in which they live.
Our innovative approach is based on bringing the latest neuroscience, mindfulness and epigenetics together with traditional and progressive healing practices. We integrate somatic principles, attachment therapy, early development, and trauma healing provided by professionals to guide self-exploration into how our internal and relational experiences have created the personal worlds in which we live.
Our Ryzio team brings many decades of experience in all aspects of development and delivery of therapeutic retreats. We have provided transformational experiences to many hundreds, if not thousands, of clients and have supervised the work of scores of coaches.
As a result of the Covid pandemic, all Ryzio programs during 2021 were presented virtually using the Zoom platform. The effectiveness of the virtual personal work has been found to be equivalent to that done in-person in the past. The following summarizes the 2021 programs:
- 3-Hour Experiences—One 3-Hour program was presented with 7 participants. This program focuses on leadership and corporate training, which can be delivered virtually, on-site or at a business or corporate-retreat facility. This focuses on innovation, creativity, wellness in the workplace and whole person/whole employee initiatives.
- 3-Day Experiences—Six 3-Day programs were presented with a total of 38 participants. This program introduces the scientific underpinnings of the personal processes in the Ryzio programs. It offers each participant the opportunity to explore a personal stumbling block. This insight shows what may be preventing their full potential.
- 6-Month Experiences—Two 6-Month programs were presented with a total of 24 participants. This program was created as a substitute for the 3-Month version now hibernating due to Covid. Here, participants are guided through a multifaceted process, including ten learning modules, eleven group Zoom meetings, twelve private coaching sessions, and two 3-day weekend Zoom intensive sessions.
- Individual Coaching—Ryzio-trained coaches provided one-on-one sessions. Ryzio facilitates the administrative mechanism for these relationships.
- Training Coaches—in-service training was conducted throughout the year for our coaches. Additionally, coaches were encouraged to participate in programs at no charge.
Ryzio Institute is not serving as many people as we would like and has engaged a marketing consultant to help attract more participants. We intend to build a sustainable business to provide high quality service within a supportive and rewarding environment for staff and clients.
2022 program goals include 20 3-Day Experiences and 2 6-Month Experiences. While ambitious, our new marketing thrust allows for this possibility.
Challenges for future—resuming the 3-month version of our premier program may require some retooling as it kicks off with a 7-day retreat. Once the covid situation resolves, we understand there is a desire for our in-person work. The previous retreat venue has changed hands and we will need to determine if there is still a possible relationship there, or if we need to locate another.
A non-profit arm of Ryzio is being developed and should be fully realized during 2022. The non-profit will support program development for individuals seeking to optimize their potential and scholarships to support individuals who cannot otherwise afford programs designed to help them achieve their full potential.
Ryzio is run by Ken Bruer as CEO, Marti Glenn as Clinical Director, Diana Barrett as Administrative Director.
- Ken Bruer, CEO with the sole final decision rights on all business elements
- Marti Glenn, Clinical Director with the sole final decision rights on all clinical and program elements
- Diana Barrett, Administrative Director & Logistics